Online Access to your accounts
Registering for online access to your Park Avenue Securities Account
- Log into www.parkavenuesecurities.com
- In the top right click on “Manage your account”
- Under NetXinvestor select “Register”
- Fill in all information and your account number. (If you do not have your account number, please call our office and we can give it to you)
- Answer the questions to verify your identity
- Create an ID and Password based on the guidelines to the right
- Enter your email address.
Once you have completed all of the steps you will receive an email with a link to click on. This will activate your registration and take you to the log in page. Here you will enter your ID and Password again and you will be able to see your account. The email can take up to an hour to arrive in your in box. If you do not see it check your Spam folder.
If you have multiple accounts registered under the same Social Security Number it will show you all of your account numbers and you can select the ones you want to see online. If for any reason you do not see all of your accounts, please call our office so that we can get all of your accounts connected. You will also be able to request online delivery of statements, confirmations and more.
If you have any trouble with registering, please call our office at 516 240-1927.
Registering for Paperless Documents
1) Sign on
2) Choose Communications
3) Select setting
4) Select e-delivery preference
5) Quick enroll for all accounts
6) From there you can choose to receive all or some documents paperless. The screen will show you 6 types of documents to choose from and you can select which you would like paperless by checking the box next to it. Keep in mind that although you can select e-delivery some documents, by law, must also be mailed out to your address on record (ie: tax documents)
If you have any questions, as always, you can call our office for additional assistance.
Registering to view your Guardian Insurance Policies
Go to www.guardianlife.com
- Click on Register under Accounts and Policies through my financial Advisor
- The registration process will take you through the personal information you need to enter
- You should be able to see your policies here.
- Once you are signed up you can go to the Profile tab and select paperless if you would like
You can also make online payments for your policies here:
- Once you have logged in, select Payment & History at the top of the page
- Select make a payment under the Payments tab
- Follow steps listed